Academic Forms and Resources
Undergraduate and Graduate students:
- Add a course: Add a Course. This form should be used for: Independent Studies, Late Course Adds, and Courses being Repeated for the Third Time.
- Drop a course: Withdraw from a Course. Students must submit this form to withdraw from a course after the second week and before the end of the ninth week of the semester.
- Add a Course and Post a Final Grade
- Additional Degree Petition
- Change Catalog Year
- Drama Minor Application
- Excess Credit Authorization
- Graduation Exceptions
- Program/Major Change
- UConn Campus Change
- Change of Graduate Major Advisor
- Graduate Assistant Academic Year Supplemental Employment Approval
- Leave of Absence Request Form
- Master’s Degree Plan of Study
- MFA Student Travel Award
- Report on Final Examination for the Master’s Degree
- Request for Changes in Plan of Study
Please note that any holds that block registration will delay and/or prevent the processing of this form. Please resolve all outstanding holds that prevent registration BEFORE submitting the form.
You MUST discuss this request with your instructor and advisor BEFORE submitting this form. Failure to do so may result in delayed processing or form denial.