University of Connecticut University of UC Title Fallback Connecticut

School of Fine ArtsDramatic Arts

Financial Aid

Two forms of financial aid may be available to students applying to the University of Connecticut. Aid based upon financial status of an applicants family is available from the University Office of Student Financial Aid, according to guidelines established by the Federal Government. To initiate the application process, obtain a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form from your high school guidance office. Aid based on talent and ability is available from the Department of Dramatic Arts.

For information, consult faculty member or write Dramatic Arts Admissions Assistant, 802 Bolton Road, Unit 1127, Storrs, CT 06269-1127.